Monkey review is a cloud-based programming for online study development as an administration business.
The firm was built up in 1999 by Ryan Finley and Chris Finley. The Survey Monkey gives free, adjustable reviews and a lot of paid back-end programs.
These projects incorporate apparatuses for investigating data, choosing tests, disposing of predisposition, and speaking to data. The firm was delegated to new businesses ‘ Forbes Unicorn in 2015. Overview Monkey has set up NBC, CNBC, Common Sense and Vanity Fair Media Partners.
About Monkey Survey
Around 20 million questions are answered in the Survey Monkey platform every day. Survey Monkey provides the best solution to every difficult survey.
It has also built a suite of products specifically designed to help the customer to collect and understand the data from customers, clients, employees or the targeted market and also referring the data would help to boost in the market.
Survey monkey provides the tools for creators to identify their surveys about how they want. This includes allowing them to gather strict responses which are genuine or to choose their respondents as well.
How much does SurveyMonkey cost?
- SurveyMonkey’s fundamental scheme is free of charge.
- Monthly normal scheme charges Rs. 899 a month.
- The Advantage Plan costs Rs. 1,999 a month, which is charged every year.
- The price of the Premier scheme is Rs.4,999 per month, which is also charged annually.
- The benefit scheme for the team costs Rs 1,550 a month, the user is charged annually.
Types of Surveys
Methodologist-certified survey templates, one can create many types of surveys and get the answers needed to make better decisions. The types of surveys are:
- Customer Satisfaction Survey: The customers are key to the company’s success. With internet customer satisfaction, you can gain understanding and develop your company.
- Healthcare Surveys: You can collect protected health information by turning on HIPAA-compliant features.
- Market Research Surveys
- Net Promoter Score
- Online Research Surveys
- Employment Satisfaction Surveys
- Marketing Survey
- Non-Profit Surveys
- Meeting Surveys and Events Planning Surveys
- Student Surveys, Teacher Surveys, School Surveys.
Does SurveyMonkey come with GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is an important change in data privacy regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy. At SurveyMonkey, they don’t just comply with GDPR, but they are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals, including the customers. Privacy protection and transparency are lifelong commitments of SurveyMonkey.
How much is SurveyMonkey worth?
The SurveyMonkey Company is worth $2 billion and has acquisitions back at the forefront of its thoughts. At the point when a financing round of $250 million was shut, online review start-up. As per data turning out the United States medium-term, SurveyMonkey is currently esteemed nearly at $2 billion.
Is SurveyMonkey safe to utilize?
In the wake of taking an online overview conveyed by your work environment, an expert organization or even a business gathering client audits, usually you may have utilized a SurveyMonkey administration. This online overview site is totally protected to utilize.
Read More: Kroger survey
The SurveyMonkey administration organization gives different kinds of reviews relying upon the need of clients. Time is known to be a factor in figuring out what sort of study scientist manages.